That got me thinking too – how will I know I’m on my way to success?
I feel that in some ways I’m there now. In other areas there is still effort to be put in and work to be done. How about you?
- defined what success looks like?
- set up markers along the way to know you’re moving forward?
- figured out what skills you need to build?
- created a network of people who are there to help?
- celebrated the micro-successes that show progress?
Like an unexpected photo of fireworks in a snow storm – make sure you ooooh and ahhhh over what you’re creating in your career.